|GPS or Global Positioning Systems is a term that most commonly conjures up images of vehicle map navigation, space-age satellite technology, and interactive positioning for outdoors-types and sportsmen. But there are far more applications of Global Positioning Systems that include vehicle tracking. With advancements in technology, todays GPS devices are small, have extensive power supplies, and can be placed well outside view in only seconds. Benefits of utilizing a GPS tracking systems for investigative purposes include the following:
- Know where your spouse and/or children are.
- Keep track of elderly members of your family.
- Send road side assistance exactly where and when you need it.
- Keep a visual journal and bookmark collection of places visited and points of interests.
- Identify and journal speeds traveled and safety related concerns.